Saturday 2 June 2012

What am I going to do this month?

It turns out that it is both Camp NaNoWriMo and NaGaDeMo this month.

 So I have a decision to make.  What should I do this month?  I have it narrowed down to a couple of choices:

Dust off and finish Camp Renard:

This was my first Ren'Py game that was horribly over-scoped.  So far I only have one story line in any way finished,

Add the story to All Are Invited:
And maybe give it some original sprites. :)

Play current version: http://www.thecatsweb.com/AllAreInvited/

OR


Create a whole new game:

I have the idea to create an Ace Attorney style game in JavaScript.  Or another idea to convert one of my NaNo novels into a Inform 7 game.

------------------------------------------------
I think Camp Renard is winning in my head so far.

------------------------------------------------

In other news, I'm on day seven of using my Hipster Habit App to promote me writing every day.  I haven't written anything awesome, but I have at least kept moving forward. http://hipsterhabitapp.com/

Susan

2 comments:

  1. I really like that camp setting! How fun! I vote for Camp Renard! (You sound like you're more excited about that than the others...I think that's a sign!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then Camp Renard it is!

    Now I am going to make a ginormous spreadsheet to organize what needs to be done.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete